Hangar 18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS.

3 posters

Go down

ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS. Empty ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS.

Post  Alterz Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 am

It has come to my attention that Final Fantasy VII, VIII and XI have been made available on the PSN.

Does that mean they are bumped up to HD or left the same?

Regardless.

BUY THESE THREE GAMES.

Or if you are only going to get two, get 8 & 9, two of the greatest games ever made.

And Final Fantasy 8 has the hardest boss of all time, Omega Weapon.

Best online purchases youll ever make. SERIOUSLY.
Alterz
Alterz
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS. Empty Re: ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS.

Post  Dave Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 am

Purchased Numero 9 ftw. Unfortunately they're just straight PsOne ports, meaning they're in SD. However, for £7 you can't go wrong with it! Will leave 7 and 8 for now as I have the discs lying around somewhere and my trusty source (the internet) tells me my model of PS3 will play both PS1 and PS2 games providing they're region-matched! ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS. 369127

On another note, MGS1 is also available on it for £7 as well! Although shall wait for the MGS HD remake collection to come out as it apparently has a download code for MGS1 on PSN
Dave
Dave
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS. Empty Re: ANYONE WITH A PLAYSTATION READ THIS.

Post  Dave Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 am

Final fantasy X HD remake is on the way! Unfortunately it's only on PS3 for now and also the PSVita, whatever that is. Should be interesting though
Dave
Dave
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Alterz Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 am

Dave wrote:Final fantasy X HD remake is on the way! Unfortunately it's only on PS3 for now and also the PSVita, whatever that is. Should be interesting though

WWWHHHHAAAATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IMFORMATION. GIVE ME.
Alterz
Alterz
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

Clicky

Not an awful lot of details about it at the moment unfortunately, aside from the fact that it is in development
Dave
Dave
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Alterz Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am

Vita? Really Sony? Really?!

X is easily one of the best FF games out there, although I think its strange they went for this one, but I suppose its the one with the least amount of work needed to go into it.

If you have a PS3 buy this, its brilliant.

Queue angry FFVII fan boys demanding a remake, something they have been screaming about since the PS2 arrived - even though its got its own sequel, prequel, CGI movie etc etc.
Alterz
Alterz
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerbilmuncher Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 am

ff7 is already on the PSN. Pretty sure its just the psone version though. Don't think they'll manage to get a remake out of it Razz
Gerbilmuncher
Gerbilmuncher
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Alterz Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 am

People have been harping on about a FF7 remake since the PS2 was released.

Square Enix have come out and said that if they can find a way to create the game in under one year theyll do it.

I reckon theyve just not tried hard enough as I reckon the fan boys would buy it in their droves.

...And its the one FF game Im not even that keen on.

All hail VIII.
Alterz
Alterz
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum