Hangar 18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Sky Player

2 posters

Go down

Xbox Sky Player Empty Xbox Sky Player

Post  Jamie Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am

Do any of you use the Sky Player on Xbox with an active subscription? I can't seem to get it to hook up with my actual Sky account (or my parents account as it actually is) It just keeps telling me that I need to verify and when I do, it takes me to the Sky home page. Now, it is still asking me to verify, however when I click on it, it is no longer asking for the details (I'm assuming as I have already put them in) but just shoots me straight over to the homepage.

Still can't watch anything but Sky News on the Skyplayer though.
Jamie
Jamie
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down

Xbox Sky Player Empty Re: Xbox Sky Player

Post  Gilroy Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I had Sky Player when it first came out, me and my flatmate shared it on the Xbox. Back then, you had to have Sky Multiroom to make it work which was an extra fiver a month, as well as a Sky subscription (just used my parents card number). Not sure if it's the same now but that could be the problem.

If you're sharing it between a couple of people it's well worth it as it's basically getting Sky for cheap but on your own maybe not so much.
Gilroy
Gilroy
Forum Demigod
Forum Demigod

Back to top Go down